At EGYTC, the way we lead, work and behave is driven by our core values. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements and the way we promote ethically sound practices within EGYTC. EGYTC is committed to integrating responsible and sustainable business practices across our operations. It is our policy to act responsibly in our day-to-day relationships with our customers, suppliers, employees, and communities.
We have a long history of supporting the public that we serve. Protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to EGYTC, as it is to our employees. These principals are embedded in our business, processes and ways of working. Our leadership in corporate responsibility and sustainable excellence is driven by a bold and influential approach that encompasses:
- High ethical standards when conducting business,
- Acts in an environmentally conscientious and responsible manner,
- Respects the privacy and dignity of our employees, suppliers, customers, and contractors, promotes a work environment of equal opportunity and never engages in unlawful discrimination,
- Commits to employing a diverse work force,
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment, and Spends time, monies and
This Statement is about how EGYTC takes account of its economic, social and environmental impact in the way we operate as a business. By demonstrating our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility we aim to align our business values, purpose and strategy with the needs of our clients, whilst embedding such responsible and ethical principles into everything we do.
The elements of this Statement cover our approach in working with our clients, suppliers and the local community. These principles include established standards to ensure that working conditions are safe, that employees are treated with respect and dignity, and that business operations are environmentally responsible and conducted ethically
EGYTC is committed to uphold the rights of our employees, and treat them with dignity and respect. This applies to all employees including temporary, student, contract, direct and any other type of worker.
Labor Standards/Fair Wages
- All work is voluntary and workers are free to leave work at any time or terminate their employment, but they must leave a 30 day notice before they leave.
- Compensation paid to employees is compliant with all applicable wage laws, including those related to minimum wages, overtime hours and legally mandated benefits.
- In compliance with local laws, employees are compensated for overtime at pay rates greater than regular hourly rates.
- Verification of employment eligibility is always performed per Egypt law
- Regular updates to EGYTC Payroll Software occur to ensure current tax rules are being applied.
- Detailed checklists and procedures are used to verify information is processed and verified.
- Creation and maintenance of documents and records ensure regulatory compliance and conformity to company requirements along with appropriate confidentiality to protect privacy.
- EGYTC Human Resources conducts a regular review of our processes related to wage and labor practices.
- Ongoing training to our Human Resources, Payroll, and Recruiting staff on the latest changes to regulations
A key opportunity for EGYTC to evaluate employees, measure progress, offer constructive feedback, and provide developmental plans and activities is through annual goal setting and performance reviews. EGYTC has an ongoing and annual performance program focused on providing thorough, thoughtful and candid feedback and goals to increase employee skill set and ability.
We also make it a point to recognize top performance and productivity both through formal Awards programs and informal recognition.
BENEFITS & TOTAL COMPENSATION
We recognize that employee benefits participation is an important part of the employment relationship. Some of the benefits EGYTC offers include:
- Health benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- life insurance
- Training programs
HEALTH AND SAFETY
EGYTC recognizes that in addition to minimizing the incidence of work-related incident and illness, a safe and healthy work environment enhances the quality of products and services, consistency of production/ performance and employee retention and morale. We also recognize that ongoing employee input and education is essential to identifying and solving health and safety issues in the workplace. Our policies
- It is the responsibility of each employee to conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all safety and health regulations, programmatic standards
- Annual review with Risk Management to ensure all policies and procedures are up-to-date.
- When on-site, EGYTC employees are required to follow safety rules and procedures.
- Employee exposure to potential safety hazards are controlled through proper design, engineering and administrative controls, preventative maintenance, safe work procedures, and employees complying with all client-specific requirements.
- Worker exposure to the hazards of physically demanding tasks, including manual material handling and heavy or repetitive lifting, prolonged standing and highly repetitive or forceful assembly tasks are identified, evaluated, and controlled. Employees are required to follow all saftey procedures while on-site.
- Worker exposure to chemical, biological and physical agents is identified, evaluated and controlled.
- Workers are required to follow client saftey requirements while on-site.
- The use and misuse of drugs and alcohol pose a threat to EGYTC and our clients. We enforce a stringent Drug-Free Workplace policy
- Potential emergency situations and events are identified and assessed, and their impact minimized by implementing emergency plans and response procedures at EGYTC and on-site at. Employees are required to follow rules for emergencies at the sites.
- Emergency plans and procedures include emergency reporting, employee notification and evacuation procedures, appropriate fire detection and suppression equipment, adequate exit facilities and recovery plans.
OCCUPATIONAL INJURY AND ILLNESS
Procedures and systems are in place for EGYTC offices and every client location to prevent, manage, track and report occupational injury and illness including provisions to: encourage employee reporting; classify and record injury and illness cases; provide necessary medical treatment; investigate cases and implement corrective actions to eliminate their causes; and facilitate the return of employees to work.
EGYTC ensures that we deal responsibly, openly and fairly with clients and potential customers.
EGYTC upholds the highest standards of ethics including:
- The highest standards of business integrity are upheld in all business interactions. We have a zero tolerance policy to ensure prohibition of any and all forms of corruption, extortion and embezzlement
- All business dealings are required to be transparently performed and accurately reflected on business books and records.
- If an error occurs, we will acknowledge it and put corrective procedures in place to address the root cause and minimize the likelihood of the problem repeating.
- Information regarding business activities, structure, financial situation and performance is disclosed in accordance with applicable regulations and prevailing industry practices.
- Falsification of records or misrepresentation of conditions or practices are unacceptable.
- Programs that ensure the confidentiality and protection of client and employee whistleblower rights are maintained.
- EGYTC is committed to protecting the reasonable privacy expectations of personal information of everyone we do business with, including suppliers, clients, consumers and employees. EGYTC complies with privacy and information security laws and regulatory requirements when personal information is collected, stored, processed, transmitted, and shared.
- EGYTC ensures we benchmark and evaluate our procedures and practices in order to constantly improve our competitiveness in the marketplace.
- EGYTC strives to foster safe, respectful, and inclusive workplaces. As a service-disabled minority and veteran owned company, EGYTC takes tremendous pride in our culture and diversity. EGYTC’s culture is committed to respect, integrity, service and excellence. This commitment applies to all of our employees and spans our efforts to develop a diverse workforce, maintain safe and secure workplaces, and support the health, wellness and career development of our employee base. We define these values to hiring; workplace behavior; and employee conduct toward each other, our clients, and our business partners.
- There is zero tolerance for harsh or inhumane treatment including sexual abuse, corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion or verbal abuse of employees; nor is there to be the threat of any such treatment. Disciplinary policies and procedures in support of these requirements are clearly defined and communicated to employees.
HARASSMENT PREVENTION AND NON-DISCRIMINATION
Unlawful harassment, in any form and regardless of intent, is a form of discrimination and interferes with our commitment to equal employment opportunity. EGYTC does not engage in discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, union membership, or any other category protected by law. Harassment and/or discrimination contradict our values and have no place at EGYTC . Our Employee Handbook clearly addresses our policies and disciplinary action regarding harassment.
OPEN COMMUNICATION & FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
- Open communication and direct engagement between employees and management are the most effective ways to resolve workplace and compensation issues. Our company has an open door policy that allows employees to communicate discreetly and openly with all levels of management.
- We expect and encourage employees throughout our business operations to make EGYTC principles and practices a part of their everyday work, and hold our employees accountable for adhering to our Conduct and Work Rules Policy in our Employee Handbook.
- We keep our policies and practices relating to human rights under continuous and vigorous review, recognizing the need to stay vigilant in a rapidly changing and challenging world.
CONSUMER ISSUES (CUSTOMERS)
EGYTC recognizes the importance of understanding the needs and expectations of our customers. We want to ensure that the client’s expectations are met and exceeded. Our process for monitoring client satisfaction encompasses regular and frequent communication with the client. The following are some of the methods utilized by EGYTC:
- Regularly schedule meetings with client including weekly and quarterly meetings with key topics addressed including client satisfaction, scorecards, future initiatives, etc.
- Satisfaction survey. Data collected from this process is used in a number of ways. Any dissatisfaction issues require an investigation and a corrective action. In addition, all issues are tracked on a global basis to ascertain any trends and to effect systemic change if needed.
- EGYTC takes client feedback and complaints seriously and encourages open communication to obtain “the voice of the customer”. Processes and systems are put in place to minimize process failures and associated complaints. When a complaint occurs, it is addressed immediately. By protocol, the next level of management is made aware of the complaint and can help effect resolution and implement needed corrective actions in a prompt manner. All complaints are logged to help capture trends and identify solutions. After the issue has been addressed, the customer is notified
As a part of our Social participation EGYTC provide annual training programs for the fresh graduates as we believe that training and development plays a great role in lifting the market standards higher , as we care about Participation in the renaissance of society and Raising the overall taste so lifting the standards higher is very important to us
- The operations and ultimate responsibility for the commitment to our corporate social and environmental sustainability principles lies with every employee of EGYTC
- The effectiveness of the Policy Statement will be monitored and reviewed at least annually by the President to ensure the Company’s continuing compliance with any relevant legislation and to meet new business requirements and to identify areas in need of improvement. We will also ensure that all changes will be brought to the attention of employees as necessary.